This Privacy Statement describes how SOURCENEXT B.V. (“SOURCENEXT”, “we” or “us”) collects and processes personal data about an individual in the European Economic Area, how we use and protect your personal data, and your rights in relation to your personal data under the relevant laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“EU GDPR”).
1. How Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
We collect your personal data from our products, when you access or register/input information on our website, and when you communicate with us, whether electronically or otherwise.
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
We collect the following personal data from you:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
- Your address
- The terminal identification number of the product and identification number on the data exchange
- Your credit card information
- Any data required for translation, including audio, text and images
3. How Will We Use Your Personal Data?
We will use your personal data to:
- process orders and payments;
- provide and improve our product(s) and related services;
- prevent losses and fraud;
- conduct internal audits, data analysis, investigations, and the like;
- provide support services for our products; and
- upgrade products, as well as provide notification of those upgrades.
4. Where Will Your Personal Data Be Processed, Stored And Transferred?
Personal data that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. In order to provide adequate protection for the transfer of your personal data, we have in place contractual arrangements (as appropriate) with our subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners in respect of such transfers. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal data we transfer. If you would like to receive documentation that describes these protections, please submit a request using the contact information below.
5. How Do We Secure Your Personal Data?
We and our business partners take appropriate steps, including technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the personal data provided to us against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, amendment, and deletion. Specifically, and for illustrative purposes only, we:
- Keep all personal data electronically safe;
- Ensure that appropriate security safeguards are in place to keep personal data secure; and
- Ensure that technical and organizational measures are designed and implemented to protect the ongoing integrity, availability and resilience of our processing systems and services.
6. How Will We Share Your Personal Data?
- We will share your personal data only with our subsidiaries, affiliates and business partners who agree to protect your personal data, and will use it solely for the purposes specified by this Privacy Statement.
- We may also disclose your personal data in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action, or as required by relevant law or regulation.
Except as described above, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties without your consent.
7. What Legal Basis Do We Have For Processing Your Personal Data?
Our legal basis for collecting and using your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. In general, we collect and process your personal data on one or more of the following bases:
- Your consent, for example where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data in order to provide you with our products and services.
- To comply with a contractual obligation. For example, we may use your shipping information to deliver to you a product that you have purchased from us, or to provide you with technical support.
- For compliance with SOURCENEXT’s legal obligations where other laws require the processing of your personal data.
8. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We will retain your personal data as long as we need that data to achieve the purposes listed above for the collection and use of your personal data. How long we retain each piece of personal data is determined in light of our purpose for collecting and using the personal data, the nature of the personal data, and the necessity of retaining the personal data.
9. What Are Your Rights Concerning Your Personal Data Under The EU’s GDPR?
Unless subject to an exemption under the data protection laws, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access: The right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to be forgotten: The right to request the erasure of your personal data where it is no longer necessary to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw consent: The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, where consent was the lawful basis for processing your data.
- The right to data portability: The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and, where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller where applicable, i.e., where our processing is based on consent, is necessary for the performance of our contract with you, or where we process your data by automated means.
- The right to restrict data processing: If there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, the right to request that a restriction be placed on any further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint: If our response does not fully resolve your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
- The right to object: The right to object to our processing of personal data.
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision-making: The right not to be subjected to automated processing of your personal data to make decisions about you that significantly affect you or that result in one or more legal effects on you.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact information below.
10. Opt-in And Opt-Out
We will only provide you with our newsletter and/or other marketing communications if you opt in to receiving such communications. If you no longer wish to receive our news or marketing communications, or if you want to update your preferences, you can do so at any time by clicking either the ‘Unsubscribe from all e-mails’ link or the ‘Change e-mail preferences’ link at the bottom of our e-mails, or via our website: https://europe.pocketalk.net/.
11. Collection And Use Of Children’s Personal Data
If you are a child as understood by laws of your country and under 16 years of age for EU countries, please do not submit any personal data without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
12. Cookies And Similar Technologies
13. Links To Third-Party Websites And Services
Please be aware that SOURCENEXT websites provide links to other websites, which if you click on them may collect personal data about you. The information practices of those third-party websites linked to SOURCENEXT are not covered by this Privacy Statement.
14. Time Limit To Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or if you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
15. Changes To This Privacy Statement
The Company may revise the contents of this Privacy Statement. If there is a revision, the revision date at the top of this page will be updated. In addition, significant changes to the contents, if any, will be notified on the website (https://europe.pocketalk.net/pages/privacy-policy).
16. How To Contact Us
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints in relation to this Privacy Statement or any other data protection matter between you and us, please first contact our data protection representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Inquiries About Personal Information
If you have any questions about personal information, please contact us using one of the following:
Inquiries through our website:
Inquiries by e-mail:
Personal Information Protection Manager: General Manager, Sales and Marketing Group